8.30.2005

Stash Sale


taken
grab bag of yarn for sale
13 skeins pictured (two hidden in shadows) plus 5 more.
individual yarn information can be found in previous posts.
5 not pictured include some non-dyed wool and some mohair.

asking for $40 plus shipping
I accept Paypal and checks. Comment here or email me (they both go to the same place) to let me know if you are interested.




Taken

1 hank of Colinette Point 5 in Mist
100% handdyed wool
54 yds

$12 plus shipping


Taken

1 Skein of Colinette Point 5 in Cezanne
100% wool, handyed
54 yds

$12 plus shipping


Taken
2 skeins of GGH Goa in color 07 (red)
50% cotton/50% microfiber
66 yds per skein
us 8-10 3.5-4.5 spi

$8 plus shipping (price is for both)



Taken


1 hank of tulle 250 yds in blackneedles and gauge vary

this is the "yarn" I used for my tulle bag

$8 plus shipping


I accept Paypal and checks. Comment here or email me (they both go to the same place) to let me know what you are interested in.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elspeth said...

This is really bad that you and I have the same taste in yarn because I would like both! Not that I need more yarn, mind you, but I don't want to split up the siblings!

(elspethmATgmailDOTcom

8/26/2005 5:09 PM  
Blogger SylvChezPlum said...

Mmm, red and gorgeous !!!

8/27/2005 11:17 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

We really do have the same taste in yarn. I just traded my 5 skeins of Point 5 in Cezanne since I'm not really into felting anymore. They look gorgeous though. Thanks for the stash enhancement, I got it today!

8/30/2005 11:04 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm a sucker for a grab bag. Is it still available?

9/22/2005 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home